We understand the importance of planning today for a tomorrow that may never come. As Family Stewards ourselves, we appreciate the value of having a comprehensive plan in place to address life’s uncertainties.
Goals of the Family Steward often include:
- Plan for family’s financial future
- Determine children’s guardian(s) in the event of death
- Provide opportunity for children’s/grandchildren’s education
- Leave a personal legacy for surviving family members
- Identify powers of attorney for healthcare and finances